When my co-worker views Reference page #1, all of the line titles
(Footnote, TableFootnote, Single Line, Double Line, etc.) are crunched
together.  It looks a little like the effect you get when you set the
Spread to -24 percent.  However, the spread on the format in question
is set to 0.  In fact, both the paragraph format and the character
format involved are set properly...there are no overrides.

She and I are both using FM v7.2p158 unStructured.  I can open the
same document and it looks fine but it looks crunched on hers.

Also, when she types text inside a table, the text tends to not wrap
to the next line when it should.  Instead the text on that line
crunches together tighter and tighter.  Eventually the text will wrap
to the next line, but it's all crunched together.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

--Doug