I don't believe that FrameMaker 7.2 supports this format, but you will be able
to do this with the next release of FrameMaker, to be released soon. The
announcement of FrameMaker 8 (posted Monday) mentions the ability to import
animations created with Captivate.

Go to the following URL:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/

... and find this text:

     Support for rich media (New)

     Create more engaging online documentation by incorporating 3D
     models, rich Adobe Flash? Player compatible animations, and
     simulations created with Adobe Captivate? software. Generate
     Adobe PDF files with live 3D models.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ? ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise
language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research,
development, and implementation of effective localization processes and
technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to
our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann