My client is asking me to update a catalog because his company has a new owner.
The catalog is about 100 pages and, at my client's request each group of pages
has been set up as a separate file so there are about 40-50 files in the book.
The owner's name is on the master pages in each file. Is there a way to update
the owner's name globally without opening each file and revising the master
page? (I tried the instructions in the FM manual without success.)

I am using Frame 7.0 with Windows XP operating system.

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080