From: framers-bounces+clint.owen=craneaerospace....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+clint.owen=craneaerospace.com at lists.frameusers.c
om] On Behalf Of Howard Rauch
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:05 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Global Footer Change

My client is asking me to update a catalog because his company has a new
owner. The catalog is about 100 pages and, at my client's request each
group of pages has been set up as a separate file so there are about
40-50 files in the book. The owner's name is on the master pages in each
file. Is there a way to update the owner's name globally without opening
each file and revising the master page? (I tried the instructions in the
FM manual without success.)

I am using Frame 7.0 with Windows XP operating system.

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneae
rospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the below survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us! Thank you for your time!

Attention:
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your
electronic files.

This email was scanned and cleared by MailMarshal.