I am fairly new to Frame and working with a document that was authored by
someone else.  I understand how to create various numbering schemes, but
need help with a couple of things.  The following is found as the numbering
scheme for one of the paragraph tags in my doc:   M:Figure <n=18>-<n+>< >

1.      What is the M?  I have seen capital letters in several instances,
what do they mean?  I can't find out from help.
2.      What purpose does the empty bracket serve here?

Thanks all, this is the most helpful Frame resource I have found!

Molly Keegan | Objective Interface Systems, Inc.
Molly.Keegan at ois.com | www.ois.com <http://www.ois.com/>  | ftp.ois.com
<ftp://ftp.ois.com/>
tel: 703-295-6536 | fax: 703-295-6501
13873 Park Center Rd Ste 360 | Herndon, VA 20171-3247