No problems at all on 7.2 and upgrading to 8 on Windows XP on half a
dozen boxes.

I believe many of the "problems" reported have had to do with the fact
that 8's PDF preferences are stored in a new location which isn't a
location the legacy FM ap looks at. Move the preferences per the Adobe
tech note and FM can find them.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com