Surbhi asked, "Also, could you suggest some sites and books for having a
working knowledge
on Framescript."

I highly recommend FrameScript: A Crash Course by Rick Quatro (yes, the
same Rick Quatro who responded to your earlier post). It's available from
www.frameexpert.com. I tried writing my first FrameScript script using just
the reference material shipped with the product and failed miserably.
Rick's book got me started on the path to success.

Beverly Robinson

Note: My opinion, not necessarily my employer's.

NOTICE ? This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential
information.  Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy,
retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any
attachment(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).