On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:40:05 -0400, FeiMin_Lorente at amis.com wrote:

>Yes, I did download a trial version and I've finished taking it for a
>spin. It does exactly what I needed. Sundorne Communications has another
>happy customer!

You're not the only one!  In the Mif2Go User's Guide, we
recommend IndexRef in par. 4.6.4, "Making See and See also
index entries into useful links" and in two other places:
  http://www.sundorne.com/FrameMaker/IndexRef/indexref.htm

We also recommend Ian's free SetPrint plugin in three
other places.  We use both on all of our own systems.
The one time we asked for help with a problem, we got an
instant fix of the plugin a day later.  Highly recommended.