From: framers-bounces+k.zorn=zorntech....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+k.zorn=zorntech.com at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Lin Surasky
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:23 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: OT: Acrobat 8 Email-based Reviews

Hi all-

This is a tad off-topic but if anyone can answer this, it's you all. Does
anyone use the email-based review feature in Acrobat? If so, how do you send
an updated draft once the first round of comments has been incorporated and
the PDF regenerated? I've R'edTFOH, and of course it's not as helpful as the
name would have you think. Thanks for any help on this -Lin