Greetings,

Sometime ago, someone posted a lovely little trick where you can change
something, somewhere and configure your paste settings.

By default, if you copy something from Word and paste it into Frame, you get a
Word object or something. I want to paste text. I edited a file somewhere,
based off of suggestions from this list, and fixed it. Now I can't find the
setting again. I'm having trouble finding my login for the FrameUsers site, so
can't search the archives.

If someone who remembers this setting would be so kind as to post it again, I'd
really appreciate it.

I'm now using FrameMaker 7.1p114, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Zo?

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.