You want the maker.ini file. I usually edit the copy in the FM install
directory.
Do a "find" for any of the paste flavors: TEXT, RTF, etc. to find the
appropriate line to edit.  Then just reorder the formats on the line
so your favorite is first.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com