Hi,

I'm soliciting the 2 cents from the pros before I'm getting myself into
trouble, and I apologize for the long post. I'm using Frame 7.0 on Mac
10.3.9. and no FrameScript. I have a book with the following structure:

Title
TOC
LOF based on 2 paragraph tags with the same numbering tag
LOT based on 2 paragraph tags with the same numbering tag
LOP based on one paragraph tag for 'Boxes' in the document
Abbreviations
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 and 8
        ?For chapters 1 through 8 the numbering of chapters is only in the
paragraph numbering, not in the numbering definition of the book.
Chapter 7 and 8 are still in one file.
        ?Headings are numbered 1, 1.1, 1.1.1
        ?Figures and Tables are numbered with separate tags, continuously
throughout all 8 chapters
        ?Some figures are split into panels numbered 1a), 1b), but there is
always one caption for the whole Figure.
Appendix A
        ?Headings are numbered A.1
        ?Figures and Tables are numbered A?1
File with more Appendix A, all in landscape format
Appendix B