At 10:52 +0100 15/3/07, Daniel Azuelos wrote:

>  Is FrameMaker able to manage shared notes?
>
>What I didn't manage to get is a footnote refered to from many places
>within the text, looking like:

Daniel... the only way I've been able to find to do this is to create a
cross-reference format and use it for the second and all subsequent reference
to a multiply-referred footnote. Your footnote cross-reference format will
probably look like this:

<Superscript><$paranumonly><Default ? Font>

Such is the level of guru-dom on this list, though, that someone else may well
have a better or simpler method.

--
Steve