From: silicon-valley-technical-writ...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:09 AM
To: silicon-valley-technical-writers at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [silicon-valley-technical-writers] Tech Writers & Wikis

Hi everyone,

I am a senior at San Francisco State University (SFSU), in the
Technical & Professional Writing program.

I am writing a white paper for my class, and I'm searching for writers
that use wikis. If you are such a writer, I'm hoping to reach out to
you as a resource for my paper. I would really appreciate some
feedback, or ideally an interview. If you have a moment, I'm
interested in the wikis you're using, the pain points, and the benefits.

If any of you have contacts that you think would be a good resource
for me, can you please pass on my information to them? I'm hoping to
interview someone in-person, here in the San Francisco.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Dennis Feliciano
415 279 2610 (m)