David Eason
LSI Logic
Contract Technical Writer
David.eason at lsi.com
Phone: 303-544-5433
Cell: 303-941-3512

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+david.eason=lsi....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+david.eason=lsi.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Radha Padmanabhan
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:21 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Version control of FM documents/books

Hi, greetings!

  I use FM 7.0 with Windows XP.
  For the projects that I work with, I am the sole
writer(modifier)/owner of the documents.
  As of now, the FM documents are in the hard disk of my machine and
periodically we ensure that they are backed up.

  I wish to know whether we can use CVS for version control of FM
files/books and how the path sensitivity of FM /size of books will
effect this. Or what is the best way to ensure version control of FM
docs/books?

  TIA for the suggestions.

  Regards
  Radha