Yes, that's right.  Our latest Mif2Go release, 48,
enables you to make DITA topics and maps directly
from UNstructured FrameMaker files.  We support
DITA 1.1, including the new glossentry topic type,
out of the box.  We even make it easy to add your
own specializations.  And you can optionally run
it all as a batch process with our runfm utility.

Of course, we also support DITA from structured
FrameMaker files.  In fact, you can even use our
DITA output to get from unstructured to structured
FrameMaker, without a conversion table.  You do
have to map formats to elements, but that's a
simple process, basically "formatname=element".
We've added three chapters on DITA to the User's
Guide, with plenty of explanations and examples.

We think this capability makes keeping FrameMaker
as your single-sourcing authoring environment a
better choice than ever.  Set it up once, then get
valid DITA with a few mouse clicks, along with
professional PDFs via FrameMaker, Word on demand,
and a long list of Help formats (WinHelp, HTML Help,
Eclipse Help, JavaHelp, Oracle Help for Java, and
open-source cross-platform OmniHelp) plus HTML,
XHTML, and XML as you like it.  No other workflow
gives you so much, so easily, at such a low cost
in both time and money.

Try it yourself; the free unlimited demo is at:
<http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm>.