I've been asked to re-work an old document and the source docs are in
FrameMaker 5. No problem, I thought, as version 7 should just upgrade them
but...

I'm getting errors and can't open the files. I can't decide whether the ZIP
files have been corrupted, or whether it's a FrameMaker issue and as my
predecessors seemed to have binned the old version 5 CDs (or hid them very
well!) I'm kinda stuck.

Any suggestions? Is version 5 available to buy anywhere? I can't find a
source for it at all.

Gordon

Publications Team
Tel: 01415334164

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com