> Well, what did you expect? This looks to me like a valid DTD,
> although neither your EDD nor your DTD are exactly exciting.

So sorry to bore you! ;-) That was my test to see if FrameMaker was
having an issue or if it was ALL me. It's mostly me, but this bare-bones
test proves there's something FM doesn't like. Since I know I'm good at
shooting myself in the foot, I'd like to get the problems that I know
aren't mine out of the way so that anything else that happens is
definitely my fault.

> Here are the first few declarations from an EDD and the
> corresponsing DTD of mine...

> Another thing I forgot to mention is that if you have any
> comments in your EDD, you need to conditionalize these out
> before generating a DTD.
>
> --
> Steve

Thanks for the tips!