that you had made the pdf, changed its name, then  found the links were
subsequently broken.

Are you actually saying  that you set the output name prior to the pdf being
made, using the Save As  dialog? If so, what happens if you print to  pdf?

Alan

ActionA at aol.com wrote:

> But  shouldn't I be able to enter in a file name different from the book
file
> when I choose File-->Save As? Or do I always have to use the  book name.
This
> has worked in the past.
>
>  Thanks,
> Nancy
>

> In a message dated  3/20/2007 3:52:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> dgcaller at earthlink.net  writes:
>
> Hi  Nancy,
>
> This is not a strange  problem. It is the way that Acrobat is  designed.
The

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS
AlphaByte