Hello Framers,

One of my techniques for quickly conveying an idea is to use a small
line drawing (lines, boxes, circles and text). I have been doing these
drawings in Frame for many years, having never developed any greater
flexability with any other drawing software.

These drawing files are imported as Text Insets.

In this way I have NO control over how the drawing appears in the
document flow. If I put the drawing into an anchored frame, my only
choice is "run into paragraph" which places the drawing on the left side
of the paragraph.

Originally I may have used Text Insets because of memory considerations.
Or perhaps because i sometimes have reused the drawing in another place.
Neither of these issues is particularly relevant in the present case.

How do you control where an image shows up in the text?
How many other people use graphics feature in Frame to draw things?
Do people have recommendations for other relationships for adding simple
line drawings?

Thanks,
Theresa de Valence