From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Don Laux
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:17 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Cyrillic spam anyone?

Is anyone else on the list receiving lots of spam that appears to be Russian or
some other Cyrillic language? It was amusing and somewhat interesting when it
was just one or two, but by now it's probably somewhere north of 100 per day.

My online office activities are fairly limited. No one else in my office is
getting the Cyrillic spam. Other than the Framers list, I can't think of how I
could possibly be the lucky recipient of so many spams that I don't understand.

Not only is it getting annoying, but in this day and age you'd think they would
have more of a targeted marketing strategy.;)

-Don