I get literally hundreds of junk messages in foreign languages every
day. (I counted, on Wed I had 110 in Cyrillic, 27 in Asian characters, 6
in German, and 11 in Spanish.) Thankfully, about 98% are caught by our
office spam filters, but I still have to review the junk folder as it
sometimes does contain real messages (sigh)

On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 06:07 PM, Diane Gaskill wrote:

| So do I.  And not only at home, but at work. How they got my
| work email address is a mystery. I'm not subscribed to any
| lists from my work address.
|
| Diane

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com