Brad Simmons had two conditional text questions:

> First Question: Is there any way I can specify that the
> colors are viewed on the screen only, and not in the final
> outputted document?

In the Show/Hide Conditional Text dialog, uncheck Show Condition
Indicators. Or, at the book level, select all the files in the book
window and then select View > Hide Conditional Text Indicators.

> Second question: Is there a way to specify to FM that the
> bullets have to be included with the conditional text?

Select the entire paragraph instead of just the text in it.

HTH!
Richard

------
Richard G. Combs