We've called them a "tree menu" in the past. That gets 944000 hits on google. 
Seems to be a javascript term.

"Expanding menu" is also a javascript term but looks like it's not for those 
+/- menus.

Cheers, Rebecca

>>> "Flato, Gillian" <gflato at nanometrics.com> 11/04/08 06:24 >>>
Does anyone know what to call the type of menu where you click on the
plus sign and then the plus sign changes to the minus sign and the menu
displays below?

NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error please
notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender has the
authority to issue and specifically states them to
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.

Reply via email to