From: Les Winberg <lwinb...@itwgsegroup.com>
Subject: Structured and Standard FM 7.2
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 3:29 PM

Hello Framers

I recently started a new job, 2 days ago, and I noticed that a document I
was given is Standard FM but has Structured FM selected in the Preferences.
My boss told me it was OK but I think it could cause a problem.

I am too new to push it. We are working on a small book.

Are there any serious problems with this??

Thanks

Les Winberg