From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Nancy Allison
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:34 PM
To: Yves Barbion
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Identifying overrides

Sadly, this does not work. If I flip back and forth between Master and
Body pages, and select "Remove Overrides" each time, and change nothing
on the body pages, I get the "Remove Overrides" prompt each time.

Also if I save after removing the overrides, and also if I reapply the
master pages to the file.