Dear list members,

Our company is planning to upgrade from FrameMaker 7.0 to FrameMaker 8.0. At
the moment we see that with FM 7.0 there are incorrect font displays in the CEE
languages. Now it is being solved by the SDL 2006 filter, FontMapper for
FrameMaker, however this is manual work and errors are very likely to happen.

I am not expert really, what I am hearing is that FM 7.0 is non-unicode,
whereas FM 8.0 is unicode.

Can you maybe confirm that in FM 8.0 these incorrect font displays do not
appear?

Do you have any experience in migrating from FM 7.0 to FM 8.0, is there
anything special that needs to be considered?

Thank you, regards to all,

?rp?d Asztalos, Medtronic, Maastricht

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link
or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:
http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com