Hi Deirdre,

They are probably index markers. To easily select them, click in a paragraph 
previous to where you see them. Choose Edit > Find/Change and choose Any 
Marker from the Find popup menu. Click Find and see if it highlights the 
marker anchor. Then choose Special > Marker so you can see the contents of 
the marker.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing

> Hi all:
> I'm working with someone eles's templates, and every now and then I
> find an upside down T in the text.  I've seen these markers for
> anchored frames, and I've seen them in the TOC, but when they appear
> to be randomly placed in the text, how do I find out what they are?
> Thanks
> Deirdre
> _______________________________________________

Reply via email to