Rene Stephenson

> We have the same problem and have heard it's just a bug w/ FM
> 7.2 unstructured insets. Our solution is to use Silicon
> Prairie's Paragraph Tools to Remove Paragraph Overrides
> immediately before generating the book for our output formats.

It's not a bug specific to 7.2, this behavior has existed forever. I
suspect it's related to the bug that produces a pgf override when a char
format abuts up against the pilcrow (end-of-pgf marker).

There's no need for tools or repeated fixes. See my earlier post about
separating the text inset from the pilcrow with a space (or something).
That will eliminate the problem once and for all.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer