From: Ann Balaban [mailto:abala...@tsystem.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:21 AM
To: Theresa Zamborsky
Subject: FW: Framers Digest, Vol 27, Issue 3

I would probably end up making one table and just formatting the
sections differently
using straddles and splits. I'll be interested in seeing what kind of
response you get.

Regards,
annb
---
The T System

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:49:15 -0800
From: "Theresa Zamborsky" <ther...@marvell.com>
Subject: Keeping Two Tables Together in Frame 6.0
To: <framers at lists.frameusers.com>

Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions of how to keep two tables (that use
different table formats) together in Frame 6.0?  These two tables are
both anchored on the same blank para. line, but sometimes the second
table paginates to the next page.  Because of Frame scripts that we use,
the two tables need to remain anchored on the same para. line for the
time being.  I already tried having the tables anchored to two separate
para. lines and keeping those two para. lines together, but that breaks
our Frame script.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Theresa