Hi Emily,

I realize I may be a little late to make this suggestion (I'm hoping you
solved your problem already) - However,...

Did you try saving the file as MIF and then reopening in FM?

I've had this same problem that you describe and the only solution was
to export the entire book to MIF and then reopen the MIF files in FM and
save as FM files.

You could use a script to save all the files in a book as FM, if you
have Framescript. I think I also saw a free DLL offered somewhere on the
internet to save all files in a book as MIF.

Thanks,

Orly

Orly Zimmerman

Technical Writer