Hi Emmy,

cost-cutting? Well, the purchasing dept will need to have a word with
the tech doc and the HR departments. Indeed, there are inexpensive or
even free PDF converters available out there, but apart from the
purchasing price, you also need to take the notorious "hidden costs"
into account, i.e. the time people are wasting "fiddling" with these
tools and trying to figure out how they can get a "decent" PDF out of
it. Decent meaning things like:

    * Bookmarks
    * All hyperlinks working
    * High-quality graphics