To be more clear, only one instance of Frame is open. When ALL files in the
book are open, it is possible to create a cross-ref to another file of the
book. FM correctly lists all the book files in the Document drop-down list.
However, when only the two files are open, FM does not list the other file name
in the Document drop-down list, only the Current file. This is true when any
two files are open. It's a puzzlement.

Emmy A.