I downloaded and installed the XP file.
Since then FM has crashed three times. I never had that problem before.

john

________________________________

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com on behalf of Art Campbell
Sent: Tue 7/8/2008 7:41 AM
To: Bodvar Bjorgvinsson; FrameUsers List
Subject: Re: Deleting fntcache.dat no longer necessary: Windows Hotfix
nowavailable

When I downloaded from the site, you had to specify your OS, I assume
in order to get an OS-specific file. I think this is because it is an
expidited "hot" fix that isn't available for general release yet. But
I specified XP, and it gave me a file that installed fine.
348411_ENU_i386_zip.exe at 715 K

Art

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
 No disclaimers apply.