----- Original Message ----
From: Diane Gaskill <dgcal...@earthlink.net>

Yeah, I know it sounds like a dumb problem, but we have a need to put a
watermark only on the cover of the manuals during a certain part of our doc
development cycle, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

To save some emails, here are some options and workarounds that we've
thought of but they all have drawbacks.

[...]
o  Putting a conditionalized title in the FM file is another option, but
also not productive because we'e have to generate two PDFs for each manual.
Time consuming and harder to manage.

Thanks lots.

Diane Gaskill
Hitachi Data Systems