This is an elementary question -- one for which I should know the answer but
seem to have forgotten it.
I have a number of one-page files for which Frame consistently and
automatically adds a second blank page. I've tried deleting the blank page and
saving the file, but when I re-open it the second page is back again. There are
no carriage returns on the second page. The page I want to keep has a header
and an illustration?on the master page and three tables on the body page. I
have set up right and left master pages with different margins to allow for
three hole punching.
What am I overlooking?
I am using FrameMaker 7.0.?Operating system is Windows XP
?
Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080