Hi, Jeff:

I haven't tested this, but you might try it and let us know:

* Create an empty MIF file (see the MIF Reference PDF in the
FrameMaker directory).
* Create a new blank FM file.
* Open the MIF file in FM.
* Import formats from the FM file - perhaps one at a time, or all at
once. ***See note below
* Save the receiving file to a new name as MIF.
* Open the MIF file in a text editor, or in FM by holding Ctrl while
choosing Open, then choose Text.
* Examine the MIF to see what properties have been imported.

*** You can save the MIF files of individual-property imports with
identifying names, and compare them with File > Utilities > Compare
Documents for some clues about exactly what comes in with each type of
imported property.

HTH

Regards,

Peter