Combs, Richard wrote:
> Pat Christenson wrote: 
>  
>> Does anyone know of a way to suppress the TableCleaner 
>> message in the Console when you first launch FrameMaker? Thanks.
> 
> Do you mean these lines? 
> 
> "TableCleaner 1.7 Version loaded.
>   Tools for cleaning up and formatting tables.
>     For more information, choose Help > TableCleaner Help or contact
>       Carmen Publishing at rick at frameexpert.com
> http://www.frameexpert.com";
> 
> I can't imagine there would be. I can't imagine why you want to, either.
> Is this your only FM plugin? At startup, I get a couple of dozen lines
> written to the Console (about a quarter of them from FrameScript),
> reporting the loading of various plugins. What's the harm? :-) 
> 

Probably the main harm is that it brings the console to the front, when 
you'd rather have the main window active.

The setprint plug-in, free from Sundorne http://tinyurl.com/3dof3m
not only sets your default printer within FM differently from your 
Windows default printer (e.g., to the Adobe PDF instance), it also puts 
the console window in the background.  Adding this plug-in might solve 
the issue, even if the setprint function isn't used.

-- 
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator
Phoenix Geophysics Limited
Toronto, ON, Canada
+1 (416) 491-7340 x 325

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development 
time.
The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the 
development time."

--Tom Cargill, Bell Labs

Reply via email to