You wrote:
< When I delete a page I get this message "There was a problem reading this
document (16)".  Any advice? >

        What tool do you use for deleting PDF pages?

        Some older Adobe Acrobat versions actually had a problem with printing
and/or saving edited PDF content when certain rare conditions happened
regarding fonts.

Best regards
Jacob Sch?ffer  |  Chief Developer
Paradis All? 22, Raml?se