From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Harold
Winberg
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 1:53 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: IXgen Key Word

Hello Framers

I have a question about the key word list.

My boss gave me a Word doc with some key words and told me there was a
way to put them into the frame template all at once. I can re-type or
cut & paste one by one but is there really a way to insert these words
all at once into individual cells of the table in the FM Key Word
template?

Or, can I convert the list to Excel to it?

Let me know please.

Les Winberg

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneae
rospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the below survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us! Thank you for your time!

Attention:
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your
electronic files.

This email was scanned and cleared by MailMarshal.