Aravindhan T S wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> i'm trying to find out a method to have the anchored frame which is inserted
> at insertion point to come aligned over the text.
>
> please see the attached image.
>
> As of now, i'm manually resizing the anchored frame to acheive this.
>
> As the anchored frame uses the paragraph tag, which is being used, can we
> set this so that it comes out properly at the first place?
>
> Thanks,
> Aravind

Aravind,

The list server strips out attachments, and your description of the
problem is unclear.

Please either re-post your message with a better description of what you
are trying to do, or if you like, send me your image off-list and I will
try to help.

best regards,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"A man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--another Rogers Original