From: Soriano Jr., Salvador
Sent: 31 October 2008 17:14
To: Soriano Jr., Salvador
Subject: FW: Removing whitespaces from an xml file

Salvador,

Could you tell us which version of frameMaker you are using and
possibly provide a small sample of the source XML as well as of the
DTD definitions connected to the element. I guess there is a
connection to "mixed content".

- Michael

Am 28.10.2008 um 03:54 schrieb <Salvador.SorianoJr at wartsila.com>
<Salvador.SorianoJr at wartsila.com
 >:

> Hello everyone!
>
> My problem is this, I'm opening xml files into framemaker, with of
> course my created dtd everything seems alright but then when I look
> into its structure view, these "whitespaces" appears to be an error.
>
> How then could I possibly erase or removed these <whitespaces> upon
> opening it to my framemaker?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>       Best regards,
>
> Salvador B. Soriano Jr

Michael M?ller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
L?sungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
<http://cap-studio.de/> -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747