From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Deirdre
Reagan
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:28 PM
To: Framer's List
Subject: adding an anchored frame in front of an existing anchored frame

Hi all:

I am in FM 8.0, Windows XP.

I have a document whose first page is an anchored frame with a Figure
Title and Figure Number underneath it.  The anchored frame marker and a
paragraph marker are the first two symbols on the page, then the
anchored frame, then the Figure Title and Figure Number.

How do I add an anchored frame in front of this anchored frame?
Whenever I add the frame, it appears on the second page, with no
anchored frame marker.

Thanks,

Deirdre
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/clint.owen%40craneae
rospace.com

We value your opinion!  How may we serve you better?
Please click the survey link to tell us how we are doing.

http://www.craneae.com/surveys/satisfaction.htm

Your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your time.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message
and all attachments from your electronic files.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal