.notdef is part of a font definition. The fact that this is showing
up as an undefined PostScript operator would lead me to believe that
your PostScript file is either incomplete or corrupted. I've seen a
similar problem occur if one runs out of disk space while the PostScript
file is being written or if one starts to distill a file while it is still
being written. I'd first look at available disk space and if necessary,
clean up any junk files. Regardless, I would try recreating the PostScript
file and redistilling.

        - Dov