Robert and Doug .. thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely add a
filtering option for FM versions, excellent idea.

Until I can get to that, here's the list of plugins that are listed as
FM8 compatible ..

BookPageCount
BookReport (FrameScript)
ChapterTOC (FrameScript)
DITA Open Toolkit Support
DITA-FMx 1.0
FindChangeSpecial
FrameSLT
GlossBase ( FrameScript)
IniSwitcher
PageBreaks
PageLabeler
Structure Snippets
TableCleaner

Unfortunately this may not really be up to date, since I don't regularly
track these things. This database is set up to allow the tool developers
to log in and update their data and add new tools. I'm relying on those
tool developers to update the system when they release a new version. Or
if you (anyone) knows of any tools that have been updated or have
suggestions for other tools that should be added, please let me know.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.