From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Rogge
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:27 PM
To: Framer's List
Subject: Reference graphic to Character format

Hi Guys,

I am on Unstructured Frame 8, and I have a question.

Is there any kind of plugin (or some other solution I don?t know about) that
would allow me to map a graphic from a reference page to a character
format????

What I would like to do is be able to select some text, apply the character
format, and have a small inline graphic show up there.

Thanks!

Robert

--
Robert Rogge