Hi Fred,

Since you have FrameScript, you can use something like this to access and
change the special track changes conditions.

Set oDoc = ActiveDoc;
// Get the special condition format object.
Get Object Type(CondFmt) Name('FM8_TRACK_CHANGES_ADDED')
  DocObject(oDoc) NewVar(oCondFmt);
// Change the style to numeric underline and change bars.
Set oCondFmt.StyleOverride = CnNmricAndChngbar;
// Change the color to Blue.
Get Object Type(Color) Name('Blue') DocObject(oDoc)
  NewVar(oColor);
Set oCondFmt.SepOverride = oColor;

What is interesting is that changes to these conditions won't survive after
you save, close, and reopen the document. To make the changes "permanent"
you can set up an event script that is triggered whenever a document is
opened. This event script would call the code (like above) that changes the
condition format settings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com