I am trying to convert a Russian Frame book to Dynamic HTML with ePublisher Pro
and all I get are question marks in place of the Cyrillic characters. The same
template has already converted Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, etc. with
success, after changing the locale/input language on my English OS, but I'm
getting nowhere with Russian. I've tried both UTF-8 & Win-1251 encodings: no
dice. I've tried changing the encoding of the page.asp file: no dice. ?I've
tried creating a brand new project and accepting all of ePub's default
settings: no dice. I've tried everything I can think of and found nothing
online to help.

I assume it's something painfully obvious & I will be embarrassed to have
asked, but it's eluding me completely.? RUS is the very last language for this
project so, of course, it's the one that gives the most trouble. And,
naturally, the deadline is in two days.

I'm using: Win XP Pro SP2 -- Frame 8.0p277 -- ePub Pro 9.25 Build 10315

Any insight will be greatly appreciated!

Alison