Hallo,
I have a Problem which has hopefully an easy solution. I try to make Hyperlinks
to open an other PDF on my harddisk.

I write:
message openfile "W:\Schadstoffliteratur\Dioxine\Attempt to establish
benchmarks for Dioxins.pdf"

Than Framemaker convert this  to:
message openfile "W:\Schadstoffliteratur?ioxine\Attempt to establish benchmarks
for Dioxins.pdf"

Looking in the MIF I see the following:
<MText `message openfile "W:\\Schadstoffliteratur???ioxine\\Attempt to
establish benchmarks for Dioxins.pdf"'>

The resulting Link does not work, of course. When I repair the link in the MIF
manually, open it in FM, print to PDF, it works fine:
<MText `message openfile "W:\\ElbeSchadstoffliteratur\\Dioxine\\Attempt to
establish benchmarks for Dioxins.pdf"'>

But I may not touch the Link in Framemaker again. I want to make hundreds of
similar Links, so I am looking for a solution.

How to prevent Framemaker changing the Link?

Michael
FM 8.0p277