From: knowhowpro at gmail.com [mailto:knowhow...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Peter Gold
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:42 AM
To: Martinek, Carla
Cc: framers at frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Table footnotes

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Martinek, Carla <CMartinek at zebra.com>
wrote:
> Is there a way to increase the spacing between the bottom line of the
> table, and the text in a table footnote? My text appears to be right
> up against the bottom of the table, and nothing I've tried can get it
> to move.

The table footnote separator frame on the reference page controls the
spacing below the table, and the position of the separator line within
the frame.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.